rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relocating to a poorer country for meeting women: I'd like to hear your opinions

Relocating to a poorer country for meeting women: I'd like to hear your opinions

Going to give you real advice backed by similar experience

Background: Asian guy like you (Korean) who used to have no game but much younger (still early 20s). Decent looks (babyface/could probably be in K-pop, 5'9 but usually wear height inserts that make me ~5'11 when I go out, good style compared to Westerners - usually street or edgy or slightly hip-hop. Sometimes formal maybe mixed with edgy or street. Sorry for lack of pics - on my phone)

Credibility: I occasionally post pics of girls I bang etc (South Korea thread has some). My advice would not be not to trust anyone on the Internet/Puasphere (even highly "respected" people) without evidence of their claims. I post pics partly to feel cool but also because I don't want people getting the wrong info. I have met "gurus" "pickup coaches" you name it probably at least 100+ PUA types. Could probably count the number of legit players on one hand

When I was younger (teens/very early 20s) I studied abroad, took some random trips - one with the intent of getting laid - actually how I found this forum (googled "easiest place to get laid" or something similar) - and barely got shit. (On the bang trip of 5 days i did get a bang but on study abroad/trips to various Euro countries didn't get anything cuz I was a shy and clueless kid)

I moved to Korea last year and things started to click for me in a big way - would say my close rate on nightgame is ~50% or higher depending on where I am (100% in SE Asia so far). However, that is not because Korea is easy - it is in many ways harder than where I grew up - USA - but more me finding the right "pua information" and really being in it to win it (vs. swinging my dick on the internet and pua chats - though I am still guilty of this from time to time). I think travel can change you but not just the act of traveling but learning to adapt in unfamiliar environments and actively reflecting on your experiences and improving yourself. I also noticed I really "do what I want" since I am surrounded by no one I know like friends or family. But again that is an active process. Non independent people might be posting travel pics on Instagram to look cool to friends back home when deep down they don't care about sightseeing and when they go out and post Snapchats of a sick club they are not partying with cool people or getting mad pussy but just looking for the next "photo op" and going home alone - how do I know? I used to be one of them. No plane ticket comes with free complimentary pussy. It will be a grind with its own set of new problems (grass is always greener)

As others have said, if you have no game, don't expect things to magically 180 once you get off the plane in Eastern Europe or wherever. Certain things might make it easier like exotic factor but you still gotta open, have a convo, close.

That being said, wherever you go, you will have to "work on your game" if that makes sense. Like if you stay in Australia, you will have to work on your game. If you move to Russia, you will have to work on your game. It sounds like you got a good, marketable skill so if you really don't like Australia and life circumstances permit you to move, I don't see why not. Regardless of where you go (or stay), you'll be spending anywhere from months to years working on getting laid depending on how bad you are. Also, as others have mentioned, you are already 30. I'm not even mid 20s and am already pretty jaded / bored with game other than to fulfill my need to get laid here and there. I couldn't see myself living the travel/bang lifestyle long-term, especially not as an older guy (would presumably have much less energy)

Everyone's different but check this thread:

thread-56855.html

Seems like a decent amount of people get sick of that life just like people get sick of the rat race. Just something to consider. For reference, I personally got bored around lay #15

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Messages In This Thread