rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relocating to a poorer country for meeting women: I'd like to hear your opinions

Relocating to a poorer country for meeting women: I'd like to hear your opinions

Trust me when I say this. Banging and chasing girls will be different the older you get. The satisfaction with the act of sex itself will diminish dramatically with age. You have will have trouble keeping a boner, less hornier and you will be less motivated to game.

You're in your 30 now. Now is the time to bang as many girls as possible. You can make more money later on in life but you will never get back the feeling of banging a different girl every week when you're still relatively young and full of hope. Travelling to an easier country will help you with this.

You have the best type of skill to become location independent. Lots of guys would kill to have your skill so they can travel indefinitely. Why waste that skill by staying in Australia of all places?

Take that leap of faith and change your life now. You already know what you really want. You clearly stated as much.

Messages In This Thread