rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relocating to a poorer country for meeting women: I'd like to hear your opinions

Relocating to a poorer country for meeting women: I'd like to hear your opinions

Quote: (07-30-2016 11:22 AM)Rekkd Wrote:  

I think you can maybe visit FSU countries where they have asian features, since you are Japanese ..... I believe you will kill it there.

Right, a country like Uzbekistan is ethnically an incredibly diverse place - the people there have to get along, and the Uzbeks stereotype much less than the people in EE do.

As a side note, Vladivostok could be a good option. It's Russia's fastest developing city with its geostrategic role (in boosting European- Asian trade vis-à-vis), and ethnically, certainly (never been there but guessing) a quite diverse place.

Edit: About "killing it there", guys "kill it" in the FSU just if they tick all the boxes (looks, cultural knowledge/awareness, apparent wealth, ect) and if they are patient. If not, they don't "kill it" at all ...... they rather live long moments of immense doubts and solitude.

Messages In This Thread