rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian Inflation? - "Chinese woman crowned Miss Michigan, netizens think she's ugly

Asian Inflation? - "Chinese woman crowned Miss Michigan, netizens think she's ugly

Quote: (07-30-2016 01:54 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2016 01:43 PM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

Well, considering I like Asian girls, I like girls with curly hair, I like fit girls without stupid tattoos, I like big tits, and I like feminine women who smile, plus she is under 25 and has nerd cred (she is smart and collects YuGiOh cards) yes, ON MY SCALE she is an 8.5, because when you look at the things that I like in women, there really aren't a lot more who are attractive than her. The /10 scale has always been an extremely relative one--that doesnt make it worthless, you just have to remember that the number is relative to that person's desires.

I hear you, it's all relative to what you like.

However, I just don't see some of these things- she doesn't look "fit" to me, she's simply not overweight. She looks as though she eats decent, but doesn't exercise- an average, normal body, boxy flat build (except the tits).

Uhhhh

[Image: -24fa935c3c7796d1.JPG]

If that isn't "fit" to you, ESPECIALLY IN AMERICA, then we'll have to agree to disagree on what "fit" means.

Quote:Quote:

Her hair was curled 10 minutes before going on stage, it won't be like this when you wake up next to her.

This is possible. I'm trying to find more pics of her to judge. But even granting that, she would still be an Asian girl with what I would define as a fit body with no stupid tattoos or piercings with huge tits and long hair who's feminine with a sincere smile, along with nerd cred.

Messages In This Thread