rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help needed selecting cities for eurotrip

Help needed selecting cities for eurotrip

Quote: (08-01-2011 09:09 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2011 07:42 AM)Time Zone Hopping Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2011 01:40 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

Avoid Bergen. If you want to see the Fjords stay a bit inland where it doesnt rain as much.

Thanks for the heads up about Bergen. What do you think about Iceland and Finland?

Just to let you know the reason behind me not liking Bergen is the awful weather and the general lack of people walking around. There are hot girls there who are friendly though its just that the weather can be very cloudy and rainy and you don't have much foot traffic.

As for Finland I haven't spent enough time in Helsinki to give a verdict about it. I thought it was a nice town and had plenty of beautiful women.
You can't go wrong with Stockholm though. Beautiful city with amazing public transport and amazing looking women.

Gothenburg from what I've seen is a small city that is very walkable. I think the exotic factor would work even more in your favour. Vicous is the Gothenburg expert so listen to what he says.

Yhat is the exact reason I'm thinking about going to Gothenburg instead of Stockholm. Can the weather in Bergen be as bad as it is in London? cause London has pretty crappy weather and i got use to it after 2 trips.

Messages In This Thread