rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post what you did this week to become location independent/work remote soon

Post what you did this week to become location independent/work remote soon

Haven't updated this in a while too busy working.

* Attending networking events for the past 2 weeks. I go back to work next week so I have time to mingle with people. Current job is decent but I can definitely make even more. Once I go back to work it will be back to hitting the books.
* Studying skills that can better prepare me for the future. Current job may be automated in 10 years if not 20. People older than me tell me I'm on the right track. This particular field will make me work location independent and would blow my current compensation out of the water.
* My side business idea is stalling for certain reasons. I'll reconnect with appropriate people in a couple weeks.
* I found paid membership events that can move me closer to working location independent. I just don't have the time to hang around there at the moment since I'm contracted to work until early June.

Bottom line is I'm moving up the socioeconomic food chain. It helps me psychologically and can only be good for my "game."

Longer term picture is me working for myself and with a couple employees. If anybody knows anything about me I hate being bossed around and dealing with pricks.

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread