rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

$100k+p/y RVFers. Coach careers for cash?

0k+p/y RVFers. Coach careers for cash?

This is just a thought that popped into my head as a potential win/win/win scenario and I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Would guys here that make more than 100k a year have the capacity and the industrial pull to get other suitable RVFers into their field?

There seems to be more than a few guys here stuck on schmuck level pay grades who want to do better but just don't know where to start.

I figure if someone could break them into a highly paid industry then that would easily be worth five to ten percent of their new salary annually for five years (as a base concept rate).

The rookie would win. The coach would probably see a good investment on their time. More red pill guys would be making more money.

This could be anything from trades to a fast track on medium-to-high level corporate work. Obviously it would be preferable that the coach had the capacity to help get the guy a position rather than just give advice.

Crazy talk?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread