rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Review copies of Day Bang, my new book

Review copies of Day Bang, my new book

I have a total of 30 review copies, 15 for bloggers and 15 for regular readers. The only requirement is that you live in the United States and don't mind giving your address so I can ship you the paperback (I will not store your address anywhere). All I ask for in return is that you email me an honest review of what you thought of the book so that I can maybe post it on my blog. If your review is negative, then so be it. It doesn't have to be glowing.

If you're a blogger and you want a review copy, use this form to email me your postal address and blog URL. I will be giving preference to bloggers that I already know.

If you don't have a blog, I will be giving away 3 copies every day from August 1-5 (Monday through Friday) via the forum. Here's how it will work: I will post a thread about Day Bang in the Girls forum at a random time each day. The first three members to respond to that thread get a copy. I will PM them at the end of the week for their address.

I will ship copies in the middle of August, so you will get the book one month before release (September 19).

Messages In This Thread