rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any of you guys work Remote?

Any of you guys work Remote?

Yep. I run a supplement/protein company from my MacBook. I won't post it here – I'm new and it'll seem like I'm spamming.

But, long story short, we have two factories that make our stuff, a part-time customer-services girl (who works remote/from home, we run tickets and phone through Zendesk), a fulfilment company that we outsource to – in an EU country with 6% VAT on supplements and a website built on an awesome e-commerce platform.

I look after the brand, advertising, all product development and some procurement (packaging etc.) – and answer any questions from customers relating to training or nutrition. My business partner (also works remote) looks after accounts, web-development from a coding standpoint.

We do ok, and I can pretty much go anywhere with Wifi and do my job. I've always valued freedom, and there's been periods in my life where I've forgone money to have it. These days, I'm happy to say I have just enough of both!

If you're the kind of guy who can't hack office or job site politics, and hates being 'managed', you HAVE to go remote... otherwise you'll be a mess of stress and cortisol, and live with regrets. Life is way to short – excuse the cliche.

Rick

Messages In This Thread