rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat and need to lose weight fast and bulk up in 6 months. Is it possible?

Fat and need to lose weight fast and bulk up in 6 months. Is it possible?

Quote: (07-18-2016 09:45 AM)Thersites Wrote:  

Brown,
You can't really lose weight rapidly, that type of change is too drastic for the body to adapt to. Rapid fat loss increase will blood cholesterol levels to increase the risk of Cardiovascular Arterial Disease, which means you will have heart attack. You have to focus on diet first and then exercise.

It's better to lose weight slowly and preserve strength when you're a more advanced lifter or athlete, however, for folks struggling with obesity, it is better to lose the weight rapidly than to derp around with weight loss efforts and ultimately get nowhere.

OP is at 50% bodyfat. He could diet for two years and still not be where he wants to be. Two years is a long time to lift weights in a gym, eat rice cakes and get nowhere with your lifting numbers.

I generally recommend a slower approach, but the fast way does get you results in a hurry. The diet is strict, you will know if you're being honest with yourself.

Are the results sustainable? That's up to you.

RFL is an extremely powerful reset button and it'll get you to where you want to go. It's your choice if you want to stay there. Crash dieting has a way of making you appreciate how many bad eating decisions you've made in the past.

OP here is the thread

thread-48982.html

If you're interested and you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM and I can help you out.

The other posters put up some great information. What I tend to do if I want to diet without thinking too much is to skip breakfast, eat around 1 and eat nothing past 6:30 at night. Then you only have two meals to count calories for instead of three or five or whatever. I also have much more time in a day. With this approach I lose about a half a pound to a pound a week without too much effort.

Further edit:

OP at your size, you could probably lose two to three pounds of fat a week on RFL. As you get smaller, this rate will slow down to maybe a pound and a half to two pounds a week. Give RFL a go for three months and you'll likely drop 20 pounds of fat in dieting hell. Then you can get back to eating normal and lifting weights instead of dieting for a year.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread