rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian SJW blames racism for being repeatedly pumped and dumped by white guys

Asian SJW blames racism for being repeatedly pumped and dumped by white guys

The brown and smelly stereotype is pretty pervasive. Plus the FOB IRT types have mostly ruined the image of Indians abroad in SEA. Historically, non assimilated Indians in Thailand have always been viewed with the utmost suspicion. Familiarity breeds contempt and nothing breeds more contempt in SEA history than historical familiarity. Indian religion and culture has influenced SEA but the transmission stops when it comes to actual ancestry.

A friend from Thailand told me a few weeks ago that in Thailand the saying is if you see an Indian and a snake, you kill the Indian - at least you know what the snake will try to do.

A lot of the behaviour of Indian/South Asian FOBs in SE Asia makes me fucking cringe. Sometimes their shitty behaviour has even influenced people's opinions of Indians in the US. I've had a few Chinese women ask my why Indians rape so much.

I have had similar experiences with the Thais. Thais are pretty much open to anyone except Indians (Thais don't have the Xenophobia that many Asian cultures are famous for), whom the Thais express a lot of animosity towards. The primary complaint is that the Indians are viewed extremely dishonest. Especially when dealing with them in business, as they are considered liars and thieves.

A bit of irony is that the Thais do have their cultured influenced by India. However, the Thais tend to put their own spin on it. An example is the practice of 'Sin Sod' (bride price). In India, the bride's family pays the groom for taking over the burden of having a daughter. In Thailand, you PAY the bride's family to compensate them for the LOSS of their daughter.

Note: If you marry a Thai, the Sin Sod tends to be a major sticking point with westerners. The amount, in particular if the girl in question comes from an upper class Chinese-Thai (Chi-Thai) household can get REALLY steep. You maybe required to pay some of the Sin Sod in actual gold.

Messages In This Thread