rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2016 Question & Answer video master thread
016 Question & Answer video master thread
New video from Roosh:

Lots of good talking point in this one.

My favorite:

"I think if you promote tradition, rural living will become a desired way of life. You're going to have people bragging about how big their farm crop for this summer, this season was, than bragging about the newest electronic gadget that they got and taking selfies. So instead of taking selfies of themselves in front of a mirror they are going to take pictures of their corn and tomato crop, and that I'm sure is going to come soon."

My girl was raised in the burbs but I have really broadened her horizons over the past year. I had her working in my parent's garden this summer and she loved harvesting fresh peas and berries. I also took her to my uncles farm to see the cows and she still talks about it all the time. I have also taught her how to catch and clean fish from the lake. She is more enthusiastic about these things than anything else.

I think that when women are left to their own devices with nothing better to do they start to focus their energy on undesirable things but if a guy was to keep them busy with gardening and homemaking their focus is on those things. I think if you want a loyal woman you must keep her busy with good things.

I look forward to some Roosh V rural living books in the future.

Messages In This Thread