rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries known for their handcrafted jewelry? I want to buy in bulk.

Countries known for their handcrafted jewelry? I want to buy in bulk.

I'm just getting started selling women's jewelry. I don't want to rely on buying bulk generic stuff from China, so what countries are known for making handcrafted jewelry (earrings and necklaces)?

I'm thinking about doing scouting trips to countries to find locals who make earrings and necklaces that would be popular in the USA (ie. not their typical local ethnic jewelry... I want stuff that is more universal).

I'm having my wife's family check out Colombia. Which other countries can I find people making some nice handcrafted jewelry that would cost me less than $1 (when bought in bulk directly from them) but is able to sell for more than $12 in the USA?

Western African countries like Ghana, Nigeria, and Sierra Leone? Dominican Republic? Philippines? Where?

Any suggestions on countries known for jewelry making or how to go about finding locals in 3rd world countries to make jewelry for me?

Messages In This Thread