rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta defends his girlfriend after she goes to an orgy and gets fucked hard by 3 dudes

Beta defends his girlfriend after she goes to an orgy and gets fucked hard by 3 dudes

An interesting analysis of a confession made by a beta guy
who feels guilty and defends his girlfriend
after she went to an orgy and got fucked hard by 3 dudes:

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comme...rty_and_i/

http://archive.is/phQyl

Tl;dr - OP let 3 dudes run a train on his GF.

The hamster is strong with this one.

" I have been dating this girl for 4 months and we have an extremely strong bond. She's wicked smart, funny, endearing, and I can see myself going the distance with her. She is very sex positive."

What?! She literally just fucked 3 other dudes.

" Fast forward to last week, she tells me she got invited to a sex party. When we talked about bucket lists and kinks, this was one of hers. While this felt very early in the relationship to be doing this, we agreed that she may not get this opportunity again and should at least show up. I wasn't necessarily enthused, but she said that if I ran along an opportunity to explore my rare kink, she would want me to take it."

Hamster, hamster, hamster... Watch her actions, not her words

" She had a great time. She knew a lot of the people and apparently it was a small, safe, comfortable gathering. She stayed for a decent amount of time and ended up having sex with three guys (separately). She was totally safe and only did things that she wanted.

I'm really glad that she had a good experience, but I can't help feeling really, really weird about it. We have the most fantastic sex either of us have ever had. We embrace each others kinks, and for two historically cum-shy people we pop off like nobodies business."

She's sex positive, yet "cum-shy". Hmmm.

" She explained that the sex she had was passable (expected because to get into it and have orgasms, she has to have comfortable, extensive history with her partner), and that the main attraction was sexual conquest and the excitement of being with someone new. She says our sex is a million times better and that while she would go to another party"

Let's just stop right there. Cock Carousel - AWALT - Actions not words.

" She is feeling guilty and regretful for putting me through this, which makes me feel even worse for complicating her exploration. But it's complicated because she did nothing wrong. She did not put me at any risk and she had responsible fun. I'm worried that this will spiral out of control and become an extinction level event. To reiterate, I have never been so close to someone before."

Never invest more in her than she has in you.

He is trying to hamster this away with his "unicorn" mentality.

" Neither of us knew I would react like this, so did either of us do something wrong? "

If you read the post you will see that they both knew he was going to react like this and she did it anyways but I can't blame her because he approved. So, yes, OP is pathetic and his GF is a whore.

Lessons:

- Outcome Independence
- Men are rational - Don't hamster like women
- Be willing to walk at a moment's notice
- Don't EVER be more invested than she is
- Most importantly, never try to improve a whore, noone can

Messages In This Thread