rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guess which race of women scientifically have the smallest, strongest & tightest vag?

Guess which race of women scientifically have the smallest, strongest & tightest vag?

Seriously now - I spent two decades in California so I can claim some pertinent exposure - ahem. In my experience it's really a crapshoot. You'll find a tall skinny blond with a snatch that feels like she previously gave birth to a soccer team, and then you'll fuck a latina who's tight as hell. Asian girls - same thing - I've come across tight and loose specimen in my field studies. Black girls love me (I've got Nordic genes) and same experience there: some super tight and others regular size all the way to storage locker.

[Image: kermit.gif]

I suspect however that this type of empirical research may keep us occupied for many years to come.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread