rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guess which race of women scientifically have the smallest, strongest & tightest vag?

Guess which race of women scientifically have the smallest, strongest & tightest vag?

Quote: (07-14-2016 06:17 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (07-14-2016 01:02 AM)noseyneighbor Wrote:  

Quote: (07-14-2016 12:47 AM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

Nosey neighbor, since you're so hell bent on debating, why don't you pop on over to Anthrophil or one of those highly educational anthropology forums. I'm sure your buddies over there would love to know what a vagina looks like...or what one is.

I'm not debating anything. She's not mixed. Mixed is a person who is at least half and half of one race or another. She's majority black. Both parent black maybe some admixture down the line but certainly not most.

Do you stand by your analysis?

Yes, and why does it matter? She doesn't look mixed to me. Her features don't look mixed. If she was her natural hair texture would be less coiled as well as her skin would probably be lighter.

Messages In This Thread