rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Americans: Check out Sports Authority

Americans: Check out Sports Authority

Quote: (07-14-2016 08:37 AM)Eddie Winslow Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2016 05:19 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2016 04:04 PM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

We had a Sports Authority at Beltway Plaza in Greenbelt, MD, on the top level, when I was growing up. I went there sometimes.

It's long gone, as is all the other SAs in the DC area.

What's the deal with that pizza place in Bestway Plaza that is supposed to be the best in the world or something and all the University of Maryland students from New Jersey and New York supposedly flock there because it's so great? I went there once and it couldn't have been much worse.

Recentish U of M grad from NJ/NY. You must be referring to Papa John's.

I was referring to Three Brothers. Someone actually recently opened a decent, but not great, place in the D.C. area, although not too close to College Park. The place will last, because I understand that the owner has really deep pockets and is mostly running it as a hobby, but I have serious doubts that the quality will last. In New Jersey, it would be on the low-average, or maybe even on the average, end. Here, it blows every other place out of the water.

Messages In This Thread