rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Americans: Check out Sports Authority

Americans: Check out Sports Authority

Hello American RVF goers:

If you are within 15 min of a sports authority go in and check it out now.

Why? If you haven't been following the news, sports authority is going out of business, and liquidation of merchandise in the Chicagoland area is around 30-50% on all merchandise.

If you are into sports, there is a ton of stuff on sale (Being a golfer, I stocked up on golf balls/golf shirt/golf shoes. 40-50% off everything).

If you are into lifting, there is a decent amount of stuff on sale. Big plus if you have a home gym, everything from workout chalk to barbells to cardio pieced are 30-50% off.

Shoes were also on sale, clothing, and a ton of other shit, so I would suggest stopping by. Especially if you have more idiosyncratic characteristics (13 size shoe and XL - XXL size shirt for me).

Every store is its own monster, so you might not find everything I mentioned. They are just selling all of their merchandise and closing when they do (no set closing date, differs by store). They are currently at that percentage off mentioned above, and might go lower depending.

Thought I might remind you all to save some cash on a lot of good shit they had there.

Messages In This Thread