rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game for (Southeast) Asian Girls

Game for (Southeast) Asian Girls

Quote: (07-16-2016 03:16 AM)Zerdame Wrote:  

For KL, from what I understand, the chinese girls are split into two main groups. Those who went to chinese-medium schools and those to (private)english-medium schools.
The former group tend to come from the lower rugs of the wealth chain and parents who work hard but can't afford to send them to anything but the government schools in Malaysia which I heard are shit and don't provide much future prospects especially if you're not Malay. Girls in these group tend to be more 'asian' in the sense where they listen to largely chinese songs, speak only chinese and malay, hang out at malls in KL such as BTS, have a high tendency to like Kpop or Jpop and etc.
For ONS or easiness, I find the English educated girls to be alot easier. Most of them like you mentioned, either want to or have already studied in Western countries. They tend to want to emulate what is supposedly "western" standards of love and sex.
If as you mentioned, you are looking for a girl you can "have deep conversations with" and someone you want to date long term, hit up on places where these girls are more likely to be found. Places like libraries, churches(LOL) are your better bet than bars and clubs.

Yes, I'm familiar with this dichotomy--I've lived and breathed this for well over 2 decades.

Libraries are practically non-existent here and church girls are equally as vapid as their secular sisthren. Church girls tend to believe that their piety is their only redeeming value, and pay no attention to picking up knowledge of the world and dolling up OR they are completely secular and are out banging lots of dudes already. Again, the same can be said about girls in any demographic.

Actually this dichotomy does not cut across the Malaysian Chinese. Liberal Malays, Indians, and other minorities are also to be found--this really cuts across money/finance/class rather than race, as you've mentioned. But here's the kicker: many of these richer girls in various ethnic groups still cling on to their ethnic/cultural/religious norms, such as how Malay girls often would not be caught dead eating pork, but would gladly suck the cum out of 20 guys' dicks.

Singaporeans also cut across this wealth divide, which I'm sure you're plenty aware of. The only difference is that these boring mannequins speak English more fluently.

I've only read one of your field reports on KL. How much/often have you been gaming Malaysian girls?

Messages In This Thread