rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Future for UKIP after Nigel Farage

The Future for UKIP after Nigel Farage

Nigel Farage, the former leader of UKIP, has resigned officially after Brexit referendum.

I understand that there is a thread for British EU Referendum. However, I believe we need a separate thread to discuss what is like to happen to UKIP after Farage's resignation. This is important because UKIP was the only party who campaigned for Leave despite all other parties voting for Remain, including Conservatives, Labour, Lib Dems, Green Party, and SNP on the other side of the Hadrian Wall.

The question we need to address now is not "who is going to replace him and become the party's new leader". The main issue is whether UKIP will have any future without him.

So, basically many people on our side want to see is someone with personality, backbone and a no-nonsense attitude take the helm, say Steven Woolfe for example, someone who will structure the party secularly with socially conservative foundations, promoting sound domestic policies, anti-globalism and etc. It's the perfect time to set the party properly on its journey to Westminster.

However, UKIP has started to become infested with limp wristed liberals such as Douglas Carswell et al, so they do fear they will see this as their opportunity to strike. Douglas Carswell, Suzanne Evans and Paul Nuttall are a triangle who can derail UKIP and cuck it. These guys are definitely the Troika of cucks. They will have to be watched very carefully.

On the underdog race there is another option, Raheem Kassam. And I personally want him to win. Raheem was Nigel's advisor till last year. He's now Brietbart London editor. He knows UK politics well. And also he is known to British media. There was a poll recently on Twitter, and he came out with the most votes, but obviously that's just Twitter. On the real ground, he doesn't have much support within National Committee who are bunch of Cucks. I also remember last year another UKIP cuck, Patrick O'Flynn, said Raheem gives "a thin-skinned Tea Party face" to UKIP.

The cucked committee will likely fan the flames of an on-going civil war within the party, leading to it being crippled. I can't really think of anyone else who would be suitable.

Looking at the party's talent pool and what they stand for, it seems to me that UKIP has no future without Nigel. He was the only "Alt-Right" guy there. I've personally been in few UKIP conferences. Not impressed at all. Unfortunately, there are too many gays and women holding key positions.

Our country is desperate for a real conservative party. The majority of people voted against what traditional parties told them despite all the lies they had been told. Mainstream political parties are so out of touch and fail to address the people they supposed to represent. In reality, The Labour Party doesn't like the poor and The Conservatives don't like the country. Can UKIP become the power to mobilisise them without Farage? I seriously doubt. In addition, it doesn't seem promising if UKIP has enough calibre to function as a party without Farage.

Also the insidious aspect of globalism is weaved heavily into each party; they're all so far removed from what they once were. If UKIP goes downhill what we'll see is low voter turnout, and a rise in street protest groups like the EDL, because there will be no proper channels for people to change things.

Messages In This Thread