rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the antagonists to the globalist elite?

Who are the antagonists to the globalist elite?

I do NOT think the trillion dollar figure is too outlandish per se. I'm currently reading up on the history of the money changers and central banking:

http://mailstar.net/money-masters.html

All international finance is in private hands, with much cross-ownership between the largest institutions obfuscating who owns what, and indeed no one knows who is behind the scenes. I recommend you check out the link above. It also states that all the giant global media corporations are under control of banks, explaining how information on global finance is kept from the public.

A few families have kept control of the money supply for generations, meaning that they can issue money out of thin air, supply loans to our governments, and collect interest that they use to accumulate even more wealth. No one can audit these institutions: The City Of London for example does not fall under the jurisdiction of London and even has its own law enforcement agency, and the same is true of the virtually unknown-to-the-public central bank of the central banks called the Bank of International Settlements in Basel.

Messages In This Thread