rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the antagonists to the globalist elite?

Who are the antagonists to the globalist elite?

Quote: (07-14-2016 09:51 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

^ Best not to let lust for drama & mystery get in the way of the facts. $700 trillion is obviously a typo. The most obvious "richest family in the world" is the House of Saud. An absolute monarchy atop a sandy bowl of oil.
Quote:Quote:

House of Saud net worth is around $1.4 trillion

Since the MSN list places the Rothschilds above the House of Saud, the highest possible estimate of their net worth has to be bigger than $1.4 trillion. If there is a typo, the correctly typed estimate must be 7 or 70 trillion. That's still a lot. Plus this show up as top answer for a couple of questions in google search, the assertion that it's a typo is far from obvious. A google search for 'Rothschild trillion' also puts this typo theory to suspect (the claim often tossed around is they're worth $500 trillion - doesn't have to be true or even remotely-credible but most likely not a typo). Best not to let aversion to outlandishness get in the way of rigor.

I've stated the facts with great reservation but I'm willing to bet that the Rothschilds are indeed richer than the House of Saud.

One point more in topic is that the fact that it's hard to estimate their net worth, that they're actively trying to hide it, to purposefully stay low-key, means that they're likely involved in something rather shady, and that their lack of visibility is anything but an indication of their decline or loss of supremacy/eminence.

---

On a separate point, I thought that Jamie Dimon represents a force distinct from Jewish power, then I learned that his wife Judith Kent is Jewish. But wait, maybe that is just an accident, maybe she just happens to have Jewish ancestry. It doesn't mean he's subordinate to Jewish power, right? Then I learned that...

Quote:Quote:

http://www.nytimes.com/1983/01/16/style/...pring.html
In May of 1983, they were married. Judy’s father, Robert Kent of Bethesda Md., was a real estate entrepreneur. They were married by a rabbi, as the Kents are Jewish. At the time, Judy was a management trainee with Shearson/American Express and Jamie was assistant to the chairman there.
More likely than not, marrying in accordance with his wife's religion is a suggestion of subordination (to specifically to her, but her tribe); and also an indication that he might have secretly converted.

I speak frankly but with no malice. J.P. Morgan was an Anglo Saxon powerhouse (among the globalist elites). If there is such a power practicing private ethnocentrism, things may not be so bad for whites. But unfortunately his corporation has been taken over by Jews (assuming that it used not to be)
https://thezog.info/who-controls-jpmorgan-chase/

Messages In This Thread