rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Montreal is so overrated

Why Montreal is so overrated

Quote: (08-06-2016 02:43 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Ok so let me get this straight: the brown guys on here are complaining that they aren't having much success with the local white girls but at the same time they don't want to go after the local black or native girls due to racial preferences. This seems a bit ironic to me but maybe its because I'm a white guy who will stick his pecker in any race of woman, provided she passes the boner test.

Same here. I don't judge a woman on her race if she got a nice rack and thick booty.

But seriously, I thought Roosh had a name for brown men, mainly men from traditional India, who complain so much about not getting white women that they resort to bashing other races or becoming PUA-hate...Indian Race Troll?

On a serious note, this thread is beginning to sound just like how the Indian men would marginalize the other races (especially black men) while placing white women on a pedestal..I sense that beta behaviour from a mile away.

If a black man from Haiti is getting laid in Montreal, who are we to complain and hate on him for that? To be honest, that same Haitian man will be more likely to help a newbie learn some game.

Speaking about Montreal for game, I rarely heard anything from the MTL chicks doing witch-hunts after that temporary 15 minutes of fame from Roosh's secret admirers Katie Nelson, Jessica Leviere and Aurelie Nix, therefore Montreal is considered more safer to game for men. Montreal is also considered more economical for Americans to visit because of the low Canadian dollar and lower housing costs as compared to other parts of Canada like YVR Vancouver and YYZ...

Messages In This Thread