rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Montreal is so overrated

Why Montreal is so overrated

I've been in Canada for almost a years. However, I spent about 4 years in thailand, 3 in Russia, 2 in Holland and 2 in China. Went to other countries and spent months there in EE, FSU, Cuba, Israel, etc.. so I pretty much seen alot of the different parts of the world.

The way I rationalized why Arabic dudes like white girls, might be right or wrong. It doesn't matter, I was just sharing my opinion.

Second part is not about Race when it come to Arabs. Blacks are a race, Asians are a race, Pakis are a race, White European. Arabs are very different since we look very different from each other and we have all colors and looks. I strongly believe in general Arabic guys are the best looking ones out of all other minorities in Canada. The problem here with Arabs is fear. A girl is scared because of what the media has shown them. At least to break that first impression after saying I'm Arabic or she could actually tell her friends oh this is for example Ahmed or Mohamed and I like him lol, thats very hard to do with our bad reputation.

Another thing is that we are known to rarely commit to girls outside our race and also with the women. Yesterday I was asked by a canadian guy "Man, why don't Arabic girls or Persians ever date other men". Another topic that was brought up, is that my Iranian friend is seeing a mixed iranian/mexican girl, all the canadians in the group said ofc the father is the Iranian. What I'm trying to say is that we are known to pump and dump, after all the fun has ended we go for the virgin muslim young conservative girl. So most girls nowadays feel like we will just use them, even if they slut around .. but its better not knowing what chad will do than knowing what Ahmed will do.

Anyways, the more I talk nothing will get better. I'm not obsessed with white girls. As i said I also like latinas but most of the clubs here are white girls, so... Ya they are pretty much the obvious choice to hunt for.

Messages In This Thread