rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Montreal is so overrated

Why Montreal is so overrated

I don't understand why you guys don't like black chicks, maybe its cultural differences but if I was in a club and saw a fat assed Haitian or Ivoirienne chick, I would be all over that haha. I think that you guys are relying too much on night game, you've pointed out that the girls at the clubs aren't receptive to you but I haven't yet read about you guys seeking girls elsewhere.

You should go to Tam Tam park tomorrow and buy a bag of weed and hit on the girls there with a big fat reefer in your hand, I met some really cool people there. You guys have to be more creative, if night game isn't giving you results, its time to try something else. Trust me, I've been there, I have a great time out drinking but my ROI on night game isn't great. Also, why not try some hookah bars?

As far as the "brown" label goes, that's something I learned in Alberta to refer to South Asian and Middle Eastern people, up until then I referred to brown people as Pakis until I got punched in the face, I seriously thought than Paki was the correct term to use lol.

Messages In This Thread