rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Montreal is so overrated

Why Montreal is so overrated

Quote: (07-31-2016 11:53 AM)Lermontov Wrote:  

As I said in an earlier post, I'm a Montreal native and have been going out for the past 10 years in that great city. Ten years ago, the girls were behaving the same way than now. I've met all my long term girlfriends with nightgame in bars/clubs. I'm now in a long term monogamous relationship but I had multiple ONS from nightgame with girls/women from 19 to 45 year old, mostly Québécoises, either flying solo or out with friends (I never use wingmen, I always approach solo.)

I developed my own technique of approaching and closing through the years, very direct, aggressive and simple that turned out to be very effective.

For clothes, if the venue allows it, I usually wear a simple tight and dark t-shirt to show off my muscles and slim waist because it sells way more with women than expensive shirts. When I arrive in a venue, bar, club or lounge, if flying solo, I never talk with guys or barman. I buy a drink (most of the time sparkling water as I rarely drink alcohol). If I'm at a loud place I put my inconspicuous earplugs because I don't want to wreck my audition. I now examine the girls and look for the top 4-5 hottest in the venue. You might wonder at this point if a guy standing alone with sparkling water and wearing hearplugs as he watches the women like a predator will get laid. That's what I thought many years ago.

If I really, really want to get laid on the same night I might modify the type of girls I approach first but that is another story.

I now approach the hottest girl except if she is clearly with her boyfriend. Group, standing or sitting, with girlfriends or guys, I don't care, I just do it. Of course, this has led to some uncomfortable and awkward situations over the years especially at the beginning of my journey when approaching a large group all sitting but nothing bad ever happened and I'm now desensitized.

I usually always open the same way with "Hi." (I smile and touch her), followed by "How are you?" and "do you come here often?". I came to the conclusion that words for the opener aren't very important. Very strong eye contact, slow movements, stand tall, shoulders completely facing the girl, those are key for me. With aggressive, direct and flirty body language, she'll get that the tall black guy approaching her isn't here to do some casual small talk, but to bang her.

If on a dancefloor, I usually pull her against me to dance at that point.

If I'm not on a dancefloor, I continue with open questions to make her talk on something positive that she likes. I atempt to connect on that topic with her and let her do most of the talking for a few minutes. I try to embark on a flirty vibe asap and usually go for the kiss after 10-15 minutes without isolating. Ofter she'll refuse (but I surprised myself through the years how fast it is possible to get a frenchkiss). If she doesn't leave at this point, I know it's probably on, especially if she smiles. At this point you also usually learn if she has a boyfriend. If she does, I usually eject because it is often not worth the hassle and you might easily loose time and energy for nothing at the end. If she leaves, I'll usually pursue her and try to talk a bit more/kiss close a second time. Of course, at this point you have to be tactfull, read her body language, etc.. Usually it's obvious to know if she really wants you to fuck off, but I always persist and insist a *little* more than what is usually socially acceptable. Please understand that if she says seriously "no" I always stop what I'm doing. There is a line between persistence and harassment. It's all about judgement and tact here. By doing that over the years, I suprise myself by getting ONS with girls who didn't seem interested at the beginning/even rejected me once and then later the same night told me how my confidence turned them on after enthusiastically blowing/fucking me.

Once I get the kissclose and after kissing for a while, I continue talking to connect with the girl. I always let her do the most talking and react by what she says by asking questions and going deeper into the subject. I then propose to go at her place. I never "bounce" from a venue to another with the girl, I think that it is useless.

When at any point during the pick up I get that she really isn't interested, I bounce to target number two and go down my list.

I suggest checking out the following venues in Montreal:

Mayfair
Rachel Rachel
Latulippe cabaret (Friday). Older crowd.
Clébard
Rouge
Café campus (younger crowd. I haven't been in three years though.)
Datcha (a bit hipster)
Philémont
Sousbois (I haven't been but many in my social circle have and I know for a fact know that hot girls go there.)

Many places where I used to go closed through the years and I'm not fully up to date since I don't go out to game nowadays, being in a relationship.

Nice advice. Out of curiosity, how tall and muscular are you?

Messages In This Thread