rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Montreal is so overrated

Why Montreal is so overrated

Being attractive or ugly in Montreal really is not a factor. Poor excuse.

In Quebecois culture many times a woman's first time will be getting too drunk and fucking some balding 40 year old guy from the bar when she is barley 18. People think I am joking but this was a common story from my Quebecois buddy who grew up in rural Quebec and Ottawa. He explained to me it was a thing. Girls who wanted to sneak into the bars to young would get pounced on by the old ass dudes and next thing you know... when in Rome...

It was him that uncorked the myth of these women being some elegant flowers. They more else are very ratchet women and somewhat ghetto. They just are very in tune with their feminine energy and embrace it versus women in other parts of North America who reject it. The women play a balance between feminine elegance but very dominant behavior, it is hard to explain but you notice it. They can act dominate and macho but they expect the man to out dominate them. Always. If not they will make your life a hell and chide you for it. So Quebecois women also have a butch factor to them as well. But it is very much at odds with how they dress, and act at times. They will get dressed up in heels and a pencil dress then go drink a bottle of Rum, get in a scrap, and then pass out in a Audi somewhere. lol

But this explains the liberal culture and the low key high sex drive of the women and chaos caused when they drink (90% of Quebecois women have a drop of Native in them).

But back to the myth of looks.... If you stay in Montreal long enough you some truly beat dudes walking around with some very attractive women.

The Quebecois men are not a model bunch lol. People talking like this is Sweden or Australia where you got dudes who could be GQ models picking garbage. Most Quebecois men are balding and short and smoke and drink to much. All you have to do is have your hair, be in shape, and have all your teeth and you all already well ahead of majority of Quebecois men lol.

The only time where competition can be tight is if you are a brother. French Black men from places like Ivory Coast, Congo, etc are tall, put together very well, high cheek bones, and culturally like style. You got Drogba look alike on the Metro just chilling. I made the mistake one night of going to a "Afro jam" one night full of Congolese and I was a midget up in there.

So no looks don't matter. If that stumpy guy with a comb over has a hottie on his arm he will fuck that night why make excuses? Just don't look like a damn slob and one is good. That dude does not make any excuses why should you?

The balls on some of these dudes who look like goofs and stepping up to hotties in the bars. I swear these guys just must like trolling but it gives you an idea of the the size of the balls you need to games here. Ugly ass dudes give zero fucks and approach model looking women in Montreal. They don't give any fucks how hot the women is they all act on very caveman instincts...I like > I want > I pursue.

Have that mindset.

One should stop thinking so much about shit like looks and money. All these women want is a good time.

If you view these women as all just free throws to hit your life becomes easy. Dick swelling women are all around just go after all the ones you like who cares what happens as she either is on your dick or she is not. It is a very primal and binary way to go about game. We tend to over think shit. The Quebec men bring it back down to how it is supposed to be IMO.

Quote: (07-09-2016 06:19 PM)Lermontov Wrote:  

I lived in Montreal all my life. Even without a social circle, I personally think that if you can't find some beautiful girls DTF after 3 months in a city so diverse, you should reflect on your game.

Montreal is arguably the least conservative city in North America btw.

You have four universities there (two anglophone, two french-speaking). A lot of young, fit and beautiful women. The best thing one could do to get laid is to befriend a guy attending college in a program that has a high ratio of girls (think nursing, dentistry, marketing, pharmacy, etc.) and that will invite you to the program parties.

Single white french canadian girls are begging to be approached by fit good-looking guys (black, asian, white or whatever) who are confident, intelligent and charming. If you are bold, direct and persistent, I guarantee that you'll get results.

Of course, night game can be inconsistent on a given night like everywhere and for everybody, but in the long run, one should be okay getting numbers, date, kiss-closes and occasional ONS from it.

You can share some of your thoughts on specific venues (bar/clubs) you visited if you want, I could try commenting on them if I know them.

This is what I am saying as well. Well said.

When dudes say they struggle in Montreal they have to reboot their approach.

Montreal women are feminine, and very good to the game of cat and mouse. You have to show these women a good time. They are not down for boring small talk. You have to be fun an assertive with them and charm them up a bit.

I my time there I had no issue breaking into groups and making friends. I just buy some drinks and shoe everybody a good time with good body language and it is off from there.

I stress the assertive and fun part. You are competing with Quebecois men who are more or less cavemen. They are very strait forward with their women, as the women are very bold and strait forward with them (think of the hyper nature of Black women and Black Men just toned down a notch. Black men can't take shit from the women or else they will get walked over, Black women don't have no patience or time for boring men). I think people get it twisted like this is some slow pace thing you do in Europe with Euro girls where cuddly comments and shit can get you mileage. In Montreal I am doing shots with these girls and getting them dancing. If they don't want to dance I am holding direct and intense conversation on them and that is just what it is. If I am into her I don't really give her any options, she is spending some time with me in that moment. I think they can read that and they like going along with it.

For me. Montreal is a breath of fresh air as the women are still intend with their female nature. They will open their body language to you are purposely hover into your orbit when they are interested. You have to be on the ball and aware to sense this and pounce when it happens. If they are enticed by you they will let you know (very subtly) and you have to act.. or else... oh well... She will go do something else.

To me game in Montreal is a rush. It is the honest chase of Cat and Mouse it is supposed to be. Sometimes I hit a home run and got the bang, other times it was a kiss close, other times she lived to far and logistics fucked me over, other times I pushed my hand to heavy being direct and she killed the interaction. Each time it was back and forth effort which kept me engaged. It never feels like I am going off a script like I am here in Toronto at times where you are just biting your tongue dealing with a rotten attitude and hoping you get it over and done with for a bang, or a rejection (so you can move on to the next one).

The only tips in I can provide are:

Be fun
-You have to have high energy. This place is not for the weak. 9 times out of 10 that tiny french cutie could likely out drink you and has probably been in more bar brawls then you in her 20 years on this earth. Does not matter how classy and elegant she looks, she will down dirty shots with you and get sloppy.

French culture is very loose. If anything it is the Euro French who are stiff (and they seem to more and more be present in the City as the flee the motherland France). The Quebecois and the fmr. rench Colonies all have very open and vibrant cultures, and these people are the main folks present in Montreal so always keep that in mind. These are not your boring Euros who sit and drink coffee and 'chit chat' (The worst assholes were always the Parisians in and around Montreal with their mega attitudes, the friendly ones always come to Toronto ironically it seems).

Be aware
- If you command some presence in a venue women will orbit into your lane. It is a very subtle cue which may just be her with open body stance to you, and a play with her hair, slight glance. You have to be aware of all the hot women in your surroundings and pick up on these cues. It could be a short 2-5 seconds of her hinting she finds you interesting. You gotta act when you notice this. I can't stress this enough. This isn't magic puzzle. If you are very aware of surroundings and a women's flow you will spot it very easily it is just a matter of always being on the ball to pounce when it happens.

Be friendly
- I swear I opened a group of bitches just commenting on a girls goofy hat. In Toronto they would think you are a homosexual man for doing that, but in Fashion Forward Montreal she was cool with it and it was easy opener for me to get it going with her and friends. They were all sitting at the bar and I more or less crashed whatever they were doing. We were all dancing not to long after.

Be consistent
-Be aware of the area you are in. don't go suited up in Mile End with the hipster french bitches. Each area will have a vibe and english/french component to be aware off. Also the day of the week and time can also be a factor. I ran into issues running into suburban girls quite a bit which nuked my chances

Be adaptable
- Montreal gives you choice. The French bitches ain't feeling your swag then night then go dumpster dive American bitches on Peel Ave, or English Canadian bitches at Tokio. There are so many areas that you have a ton of options with many going late.

Be Active
- I did not take advantage of this as I have always been there Fall when it is a bit chilly. But the Parks are full of hot women. Montreal has amazing parks all over the city and women are running, playing soccer and tennis, doing yoga, walking the dog in sexy heels, or whatever else there. There is always hot women in the park and they are friendly if you are friendly. Me just being hungover and asking for tips on good areas in the city to lease (made up story how I just moved there for work and renting short-term downtown) got some good milage.

Be mindful
- Lost of Toronto bitches there. Don't wast your time with them. I fell into that trap tones of times. More times then not they are at shitty venues as they don't know the good spots so it is very easy for newbies in the City to run into them if they don't know all the good spots.

Be open
- I was not open to suburban women. If I was there a longer period I would use any invite to join a circle circle and just get it good with all her female friends. A few times some groups of girls, some mixed groups were cool with me and would hang out again. I was only tunnel vision on pussy so I would just take numbers and flop but if I was there longer I would keep these connections going longer for form light social circles and use it as a channel to filter pussy.

Overall, my only issue is the language thing. I don't like not knowing all that I could possibly know in a setting. If I am working on a set of girls and they start busting out shit in French I get annoyed not knowing what they are saying. In those instances I keep them busy making sure both are talking to me so they don't plot shenanigans in French. One time a broad essentially told her friend to go find a man to entertain her and give her some time alone with me. I don't know French, but being Canadian you can put together baby words if you pay attention. I was able to get that little bit out and I see her friend grin and walk away. I knew then I had it in the bag, to bad she lived far as fuck on the Island. Sexy Algerian girl.

One thing I do also enjoy from game in Montreal is women are more likely to be in classic sets: a girl will head out with her girlfriend for a night out. Versus elsewhere like here in Toronto get those pseudo lady packs of 6-8 full of bitches who all mostly hate each other. In Montreal 2-3 girls will head out with no men tagging around and it makes navigating and dealing with sets so much more easy.

Lastly, I am not saying you get off the plane in Montreal and women line up to suck your dick. I struggled some nights there mostly to the language, sometimes logistics.

I still don't know how to translate slang into French. So I always don't want to sound boring speaking sound english versus how you would talk with young girls in general with slang. I must think that Montreal has its own hybrid slang like Toronto that fuses Patios, USA talk, and English and blends it together to make some ugly mashup. I must think Montreal has slang that mashes French-English together but I have no clue of any words. This would help in playing up the "Cool" and "fun" vibe which is paramount to success there IMO.

Montreal takes effort but it is honest work. You try game on a women and more times than not it will be a honest chase with no big time games. The game to the women in Montreal IS THE GAME so play your chess pieces wisely, she is getting as much out of it as you are.

Messages In This Thread