rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet - Cliffnotes for getting started with defensive handgun carry

Datasheet - Cliffnotes for getting started with defensive handgun carry

Quote: (07-10-2016 10:16 AM)almast Wrote:  

Never understood why the concealed requirement. Why not just carry it on your belt in the open like armed security people do? Would be a deterrent for sure.

Many states don't allow open carry. Arizona and Texas do for sure but not that many other states I don't think. I know in my state printing is not allowed and if your shirt comes untucked technically you are in violation of the law.

The same way it could be a deterant it also could be attractive someone trying to swipe your gun from you.

Also, personally speaking I'd rather nobody know. If someone is thinking about holding up a store and they see a gun on your waist they could be deterred or they could make sure you are the first one they disarm, if nobody knows you have a gun your just a regular civilian being ordered around, wait for your moment when they are distracted and take action.

Messages In This Thread