rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

California People Invading Other Cities

California People Invading Other Cities

Quote: (10-15-2016 12:18 PM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2016 09:37 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2016 09:26 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Was she from San Diego? It seems to be one of the more saner/more conservative parts of California. I met a girl from there when I lived in Seattle (we are still friends to this day) and she was more anti-feminist than most men I know.

Los Angeles actually. Strangely enough it was a first for me. Every time I swing through L.A. it always leaves a nasty taste in my mouth when it comes to people with some very notable exceptions.

Honestly, the people/crowd of L.A. is probably the only saving grace of that region for me. Girls were sexy as fuck and feminism nonexistent except for the suburbs.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Before the Mexican and Northeastern U.S invasion, Los Angeles County (as well as the entire state) was Red. The L.A area gave us Nixon and Reagan after all. The kooky, leftist part of California was usually just the Bay Area but that was an outlier.

I've talked with people from L.A in the past and they always tell me how shocked they are how people think California is nothing but liberals and it's in the same vein as Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey. The Inland Empire, San Diego, and many parts between L.A and San Francisco still lean Conservative but the populations of L.A and the San Francisco Bay area overwhelm the red parts and that's why California usually goes Blue in elections.

Quote: (10-15-2016 10:34 AM)beta_plus Wrote:  

As well, unless they're truly heinous blue haired fatties, I generally have good experiences with the women from NY-NJ-Phili in DC. That's not been the case with upper middle class white girls from the rust belt.

I'd keep the New Yorkers (and maybe some Bostonians), and that's about it. The rest of the N.E can go to hell in a handbasket.

Messages In This Thread