rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

California People Invading Other Cities

California People Invading Other Cities

Quote: (09-25-2016 09:58 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2016 11:11 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Could it be that there is something about Upper Middle Class White Christian Girls from the Rust Belt that are the key to so much of this forum's frustrations and not "White Californians screw up everywhere they go" or "DC women suck"?

I have tried to find out which areas of the midwest sent the most white people to California in that time period but I have not found any sources.

I admit that this is just a hunch, and I'm drunk, and I may just be seeing a demographic trend where there isn't any.

I think you are on to something, and I've been telling a lot of people who diss D.C the same thing. But I think it's more Jersey/Philly/Boston girls that are ruining D.C with their bitchy NE attitudes and their white knight, popped collar douchebag bro culture male counterparts than Rust-Belters. Everybody I met from the Rust Belt that moved to D.C (Detroit, Cleveland, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, etc.) was mad cool and actually gave the city a more social element. I lived in the area for seven years and most of my friends were native Washingtonians who went to the area high schools. It's the transplants who give the city it's poor reputation. That's why a lot of people complain about the city itself but once they get into the suburbs they're okay. The transplants are mostly concentrated in the city.

I'll grant you that the Boston girls don't help matters, but given the size of NY-NJ-Phili area you'll see them everywhere in the USA, yet other places don't have as bad an attitude.

As well, unless they're truly heinous blue haired fatties, I generally have good experiences with the women from NY-NJ-Phili in DC. That's not been the case with upper middle class white girls from the rust belt.

Messages In This Thread