rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

California People Invading Other Cities

Question related to this:

Instead of:

What if it's:
Upper Middle Class White Christian Girls from the Rust Belt Invading Other Cities

This is something that's been banging around in my head for a while. Let me explain (while ... yes drunk).

I'm a white guy born & raised in, and living just outside of DC (Arlington, VA - which was originally part of the city).

The most common women I interact with on a daily basis are Upper Middle Class White Christian (usually not the fundamentalist kind) Girls from:
Buffalo & Western NY
Pittsburgh & Western PA
Cleveland & Northern OH
Detroit & SE Michigan

Or the "strict definition" rust belt.

These girls have a lot to do with why our forum's founder hates his hometown so much.

What's also interesting is that if you look at what is directly north of this region it's:
TORONTO-OCCUPIED-ONTARIO
This forum's greatest nemesis.

The thing is, the white Californians that we are complaining about (I've been complaining about them for over 15 yrs for moving to other places and bringing their problems with them - even though DC isn't one of those places) are probably largely descendants from Midwesterners who moved there just before, during, and just after WWII. At least from what I gather (maybe incorrectly) from Steve Sailer.

I'm wondering if there is a correlation.

Could it be that there is something about Upper Middle Class White Christian Girls from the Rust Belt that are the key to so much of this forum's frustrations and not "White Californians screw up everywhere they go" or "DC women suck"?

I have tried to find out which areas of the midwest sent the most white people to California in that time period but I have not found any sources.

I admit that this is just a hunch, and I'm drunk, and I may just be seeing a demographic trend where there isn't any.

Messages In This Thread