rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Other Vegabounds Out There with No Home?

Any Other Vegabounds Out There with No Home?

I believe that everyone needs to find balance on what they like and what they need in life. If one likes to travel and bang girls all over the world, but after a while starts to get depressed or whatever, he can always go back to near his family, friends, spend 3-4 months, and then hit the road again. At least that's what I plan to do. Things just get bored here where I live, and I just need to meet new people and do new stuff. Plus, for me it's good to be back at home (Brazil), where things are cheaper, so I can save a little bit.

I have a business online right now, so I can manage everything from any part of the world. Personally I'll never adapt going to an office everyday. I did have a corporate job in one the biggest bank in the world, felt great getting that job, but guess what? After 5 months I quitted. I just got fucking depressed. I don't know how people do that every day. Even if my business dies along the road, and I have to get a job... 100% sure that this will be a remote job, even if I need to keep looking for months (that's why it's good to have some savings). I need my freedom to do what I want, whenever I want. Life is too short to be locked in a room.

For the ones feeling unproductive, try setting up a business online, or even getting a job that allows you to work remotely, this will kinda build a routine for you. Why would you feel unproductive if you are actually working? This is mostly the digital nomad type of life.

But it's like someone said before, people are different, so you should do what you feel it's right for you [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread