rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Other Vegabounds Out There with No Home?

Any Other Vegabounds Out There with No Home?

sorta

I put my shit in a storage unit in February 2014, it's been there and at another storage unit since. I haven't slept on my own bed since then. I was in the military, deployed to Italy that same time, came back, left the military, went back to Italy (met my now ex gf), came back to Vegas, stayed for about 7 months, left again to go start job training for my new job (I'm a civilian defense contractor), went to a warzone for another 7 months, came back to the states in April 2016, and left again lol.

Personal travel, went to Australia, Japan, Italy, stayed a week in Vienna and did a day trip to Bratislava before I got news my uncle passed, which forced me to return back to the states.

Basically here in Vegas until Saturday then back to another warzone for work

edit: I'm looking for a place to drop my bags at and call home, Vegas is great but I don't really wanna stay in America anymore, I've been learning Italian for some years, so I've been looking at Malta (I know they speak English, but I hear Italian is a language some people know out there)

Messages In This Thread