rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The How to Have Sex Thread

The How to Have Sex Thread

Quote: (07-06-2016 12:30 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

hold her body down in general so she feels sort of forced into place.

Grappling changed the way I have sex. [Image: gay.gif]

A couple of years ago when I had just started I'd practice holds and submissions on girls and found they loved being crammed, mushed, feeling your bodyweight really weigh down and pressure them into constricted positions.

Powefucking has is time and place, but mostly I prefer not being a human jackhammer. This kind of "pressure" fucking really makes up for it in intimacy and intensity. If you're doing it right, even if you go slow they'll be sweating and huffing real quick.

The most basic way of feeling their reaction to this is through the tight/bear hug - she feels warm, protected, but also senses your power.

The most intense - for example - would be fucking them missionary but putting one (or both) of her legs over your shoulder, folding their arms close to their body, pressuring down on them and sort of holding the back of their neck while you bang away. Similar to a baby pose in yoga or a double under pass in BJJ (below) - except her arms should be tightly pressed between her chest and legs.
[Image: Double-under-pass7.jpg]

Choking (air or blood) works great along with these mushing positions. But many girls have an instinctual reaction to not let you squeeze their necks with your fingers.

I found that setting up a sneaky pressure choke actually increases their pleasure - and mine - without running the risk of them not allowing it. They barely notice it's happening, all they know is it feels good.

What you do when you're on top is pressure her neck in between your arm and her arm, like a head and arm/katagatame choke:
[Image: 220px-Side_choke.svg.png]

It requires some finesse - you don't want to strongarm your way into choking her. But if you ever had this done to you in grappling or otherwise you know that just by getting into the position tightly you can already feel lightheaded from the oxygen being cut out from your brain. That's all you need in order to get the girl feeling nice and spaced out.

If the chick is mounted and has her back to you, kneeling or on all fours, you can use a RNC or variation:
[Image: 86f8e876_685a_4846_a79f_a6ed21196e3f.jpg][Image: 9bc8dfdc_9caf_489e_8609_a370be1b82a2.jpg]

If anyone's interested but has never had experience doing this, I highly recommend it. But for the love of God go easy and feel it out at first. Never, ever crank necks or do sudden movements. Never, ever go too tight or hold for too long - keep your eyes on your partner.

I love doing this stuff because besides the dominance and power aspects (which are plus points both for you and the girl) there's a heavy physical side to it. It's intense. It's different from everything they do day to day. It breaks their mundane trance, drives them to connection with you and being in the moment - and losing themselves in it.

Plus it will keep your submission game sharp as hell. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Messages In This Thread