rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are all female writers / authors feminist ?

Are all female writers / authors feminist ?

Just woke up to this article on Daily mail - How Mrs Fifty Shades is living the high life while hubby's at home with the dogs

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4DWDp0TIp

This bitch is the definition of CHAV , white trash , bogan whatever you call it so I understand this is not the best example . However I have always noticed throughout time female authors have had an air of feminism to them . Is the act of lifting a pen and putting it to paper feminist itself ? From Emily Dickinson to Jane Austen to Toni Morrison to Taslima Nasreen to Virginia Woof . Even Maya Angelou has hints of feminism all through her work some would argue . Then there are the Emma Watson types who are feminist first and writing collumns because they are feminist and not the other way around .

We have mainstream approval and global recognition for books like 50 shades of grey which frankly doesn't bother me one bit due to the subject matter but the fact that it is incredibly poorly written (I have read a chapter just out of curiosity ) . I predict the new generation of famous authors would be poorly educated chavs who would get book deals and success because the dumbing down of society makes them an easier read .

Messages In This Thread