rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berlin vs Hamburg

Berlin vs Hamburg

I'm going to travel in the next few weeks to compare Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne and Leipizg as a 6 months homebase to learn german.

I'm a swiss guy in his mid thirties fresh out of university, so I'll be there as a young professional.

Among these four cities, given limited time, which ones are worth to visit during the week to get a feel of the nightlife in your opinion?

I like alternative chicks. However, I see a lot of hate for Berlin. In my case I like real, genuine, funny, smart, open-minded, free-spirited women. I like that when I meet a woman it's authentic. That's more a criteria to me than if she's an artist or working in finance.

I don't like extremes: whether head-shaved covered in tattoos and piercings until we cannot see they are women anymore or posh-stuck-up-I'm-upper-class-than-you-women. I just don't like to play games anymore and masks annoy me more than they amuse me now.

The real question is: where are the sluttiest german women? ;-)

Messages In This Thread