rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl rejects a date but still "wants to know me more through text"

Girl rejects a date but still "wants to know me more through text"

I met a fine mexican woman at a coffee shop recently.I run my usual day game, but it was a rushed version since it seemed she was waiting for some coffee to get on the go. I know the odds for the number are extremely low when I do this, but I'm at a point in my life where I always got to give myself a fighting chance. As she is about to head out, I ask if her if she wants to keep in touch and she gives me her number. I text her the usual text dialogue outlined in Roosh's Day Bang book the next day, and for the first time when I ask her "good good do you want to hang out sometime" I don't get a flat out rejection or acceptance, but something in between. She states "I don't want to miss the opportunity to get to know somebody, but first I want to know a bit more about u through text if you don't mind. One thing though u should know is that I'm extremely busy with life right now and my time is limited to the constraints of my career. Just FYI". (she's a nurse).I replied with the less is more text saying "That's fine. I'm busy as well." From this point do I just run some text game on her? Treat the dialogue like a first date? Do I next her? I'm not sure what to do.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Messages In This Thread