rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White Male Suicide skyrockets in America

White Male Suicide skyrockets in America

Quote: (07-02-2016 10:11 PM)AboveAverageJoe Wrote:  

I have always believed and told people "that if men could felate themselves the human race would have never built civilization and humans would still live in trees." Men through all ages have always at the end of the day been able to have sex with a half-decent looking girl-even if its a whore. Nowadays many men are realizing-just like a millenial that realizes they wasted 4-6 years of their life incurring 50K of student debt for a worthless humanities or social science degrees and still cant find a job-that despite their best efforts and doing what they were told they still will not end up or be able to enjoy a variety of not just beautiful, but even attractive women.

There just aren't enough slim, long-haired, feminine, available females to go around anymore. In addition, men are finding out that these women find their phone and their social media accounts, along with a number of orbiters, more satisfying than their average male counterparts attempting to woo them. I think once a society gets to this point all hell breaks loose.

All men want is a beautiful woman to make them a sandwich and blow them at the end of the day and that kind of feminine devotion is becoming hard to come by. Look for the herbivore movement to become a thing in the west. It is different than MGTOW because most of them I believe have digital or virtual concubines. This is the future for these men. Life-like sex robots.

Sad. There will be guys blowing their brains out and dying without ever finding out what real pussy feels like.
Honestly if a guy just wants to 'get laid', he just has to have basic game or conversation skills - it isn't that hard; if a guy has game and is decently good looking he can pull sluts at local bars or on dating or hookup sites pretty easily, even if he's living poor.

Getting a an attractive or stable wife, or raising a family might be a little trickier if he isn't in a good financial position. Though even then if the guy knows how to ignite a woman's desire, I believe a lot of women will be more willing to overlook any money problems he has ; guys who have to rely on money alone to attract women are usually the guys with no game who just settle for a trophy wife.

This is one reason why I'm almost thinking of rejoining a Christian church; I've met some young, nice-looking women who are devout Christians who were very modest and effeminate and would definitely make better wife material than the typical vapid millennial chick.

Asked one of them out though who was into me and she said I'd have to come to her church and join her religion before we could see about dating; that scared me out of it at the time, but in retrospect I admired that a lot, versus other girls I've met who thought nothing of fucking within less than 24 hours of the first "meeting". (if a guy's determined to be a player though he'd probably have to give up that lifestyle if he joined a conservative church, so I can see why a lot of guys here aren't too keen on that).

And to be honest, dating outside of a strong community or social network is something of a modern thing, with the advent of dating websites, etc - it definitely isn't the traditional norm where people met their partners through family, friends, or church; today the social structure is so broken down that a lot of people don't have much of a "social network" after HS or college, other than coworkers, any outside hobbies like sports leagues, or childhood friends (if they're lucky to still live in the same town, as opposed to moving across the country after college). Meeting a smoking hot chick at a bar, club, or on a dating website therefore probably runs into a lot of problems that it wouldn't have if the couple both came from a strong community rather than met as pure strangers.

Messages In This Thread