rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to be less direct/more playful when responding to a girls question?

How to be less direct/more playful when responding to a girls question?

Im naturally a very serious and "efficient", for lack of a better term, talker. When Im talking to girls I tend to answer her questions logically and not playfully enough. Whenever I open girls they are always warm at the beginning, but I can feel the conversation get more boring. Im too direct in my responses and I never seem to leave any potential conversation topics to work with. Has anybody overcome this? How do you go about giving indirect answers that she finds funny?

Edit: semi related question not worthy of its own thread. I only can get myself to talk when necessary. I never think to talk when I dont have to say something. How can I remind myself to talk even when unnecessary?

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET

Messages In This Thread