rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Entitled interns fired for demanding dress code change at their employer

Entitled interns fired for demanding dress code change at their employer

Quote: (07-08-2016 06:55 PM)fired_intern Wrote:  

Wow.

I'm the guy who wrote into the blogger about getting fired from my internship. I've read here before and agreed with lots of the stuff. I can't believe no one supports what I did. It wasn't even just about the shoes, I didn't want to wear a suit and tie every day. This place is anti-establishment and that's what I was trying to do.

Proof (not trolling) of the emails I sent to the blogger and the reply I got: http://imgur[dot]com/FUZjguZ,QkyuJ2r,Qej3iKU

IMO, this example shows a mindset split in the forum.

On one hand, you've got guys with a Gorilla Mindset, who realize that the only thing they can control are their individual selves. They get what they want because they work for it, and are here to share tips on how to do that.

But, on the other hand, you've also got guys who insist or imply that everyone else (society) change for them (who wouldn't want this?). Sometimes these guys even shoot themselves in the foot for it, as in this example. Regardless, without power, these guys - surprisingly - don't get what they want.

Messages In This Thread