rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taiwan for someone WITHOUT an Asian fetish

Taiwan for someone WITHOUT an Asian fetish

I have been in Taipei, Taiwan for a few days. I arrived here at one in the morning of Saturday morning. So far I like the city. It's very safe and the people are friendly. I went out to Club Wax on Saturday it was pretty cool and cheap. There was an entrance fee of 600 NT which is about US$22 with an open bar. I ended up getting a little to bent and I vaguely remember making out with some white foreign chick.

Hung over as shit all day on Sunday I decided to go out again because it was a National Holiday yesterday so on Sunday night a lot of clubs had events. I went to Room 18 which is pretty expensive club. It's in the XinYi district which is a cool district. There is a shopping mall and nightclubs near Room 18. Also you can smoke in the clubs here which cool if you smoke cigs. There were a lot of cute girls at this club but I over drank and didn't have much luck.

Yesterday I was at Starbucks because the company apartment I'm staying in doesn't have wi fi. I saw some cute Taiwanese girl and asked her something about the country code for the wi fi password. I sat across form her and ended up talking to her for a while and I could tell she was interested. An hour later I was fucking her in my apartment. I was surprised about how fast she tossed it up. I plan on breaking down a data sheet once I get more of a feel for the city.

Messages In This Thread