rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Controlling temper when met with resistance...

Controlling temper when met with resistance...

Quote: (06-28-2016 03:55 AM)Gpx90210 Wrote:  

Let some chick piss me off once again. I'm working on this...

Make working on it a priority. Anger kills game.

Quote:Quote:

Toward the end of the first drink, I drop my line about how I want to make her a special drink that I created and ask her to come with me.

Where were you taking her? Your apartment or house? After one drink? What was the conversation like leading up to this invitation? The line about making her a special drink is pretty weak without prior definite buy-in. That's the type of line that you use as an excuse to leave after she already wants you and you both understand what is happening, not as a line in itself.

Tinder or not, you would still need prior buy-in before making an excuse to break out once you already set the 'date' tone with drinks. You're essentially obligated to seduce her from then on out, even in the context of quick and dirty sex. Whatever you say is either seducing her or working against you. Mind you, if you are good at it it need not be a long conversation. If you are not good at it, you will need to claw your way back from every inept thing that comes out of your mouth.The only way to avoid it would be to have met her where you could have immediately gotten busy - and even then your dirty-verbal-seduction game should be tight enough. And even then, it might not be what she had in mind in terms of meeting a stranger and thus you might get resistance until your more extended verbal game proves tight.

I look at her and I'm like, "what, you think I WANT to fuck you?"
She goes "Well, I don't know but I'm sorry I have to go."

Given where this went you really didn't have much hope, but as a rule never tell a girl that you don't want to fuck her. It's disingenuous and they know it, and it will almost always kill attraction unless you are extremely skilled; and even then I would question the purpose. If you are talking about fucking, always tell her that you want to fuck her. Of course, in a congruent way that makes her want to reciprocate. You have to kill the anger first.

How do you keep your temper in check when bitches are fucking with your head? [Image: huh.gif]

She didn't fuck with your head. She actually seemed pretty graceful, considering.

Listen to what she said: She didn't "feel any chemistry". She expected better verbal game, to her taste. You assumed a sale and blew it when you tried to close too early, though it likely would not have gone well regardless of the amount of time spent in this case.

You need to have fun and stop worrying about the outcome. Your outcome dependence is making you emotional. Also, read some more game books that deal more with inner game than with tactics. The tactics only work when you have your inner game down. My advice is to start with material that deals either with radical honesty or with keeping your cool. Though, this really isn't a situation that should have made you upset. I can't think of any game book that would cover it, more or less specifically.

Messages In This Thread