rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Germany and it's position in the EU

Germany and it's position in the EU

Something to add abut Germany and the EU, it was not the idea of Germany to create the EU or the organisations before. It was on idea of the USA and the other European countries to keep Germany in track. With the re education after the war German politicians did not trust the own citizens and put a strong effort on the so called western integration of Germany that we are in line with the other European countries and the USA.
Because of several reason this did not work well. As it seems Germany again is too big for Europe but too small to be a super power. Our economy did rise a way stronger then of those countries that did won the war, hell even the UK did lost their empire, France struggle. Now the southern European countries struggle too and who got the blame again? Germany. Germany just did manage to have a very strong economy and use the EU and the Euro to keep the own prices low and to export a lot. I get that. I don't support that but I also condemn the anti German hate that is still out there in many countries. Yes its wrong that Germany use the Euro to make more profit from its exports but never forget, who did start it in the first. Bring Germany in such organisation and reeducate the people?
Also its not the fault of Germany that the economy did developed better then in many other european countries. It's a cultural and mentality difference, the northern vs southern difference in Europe. Germany did not force Greece to fake the numbers to get into the EU. Germany don't force other countries to have a bad economy and do no reforms. I disagree with the politics how Germany did deal with Greece but Greece did fake the numbers first and many other countries have problems that you can't put on Germany. Sometimes I have the sad feeling that many people will be happy when Germany fail, deep inside they are passive aggressive against Germany out of several reasons. But those people should look at their own mistakes first. And never forget, it had be your countries that created the idea to bind Germany into multiple organisations to keep us low.

Also keep in mind that the USA is one of the biggest enemies against the EU and an united Europe. Because they did fear the idea of a counter currency to the Dollar. They did fear a united Europe that stands against their divide and conquer politics. Now with the migrant invasion, many of those people come from places where the USA did a mess. Its part of every military planing that when you wage a war, bomb places that there will be refugees. And from the middle east to Europe its just a short step. I wonder why the EU and the USA do not force countries like Qatar, Kuwait or Saudi Arabia to take some of those refugees.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Messages In This Thread