rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does anyone game at music festivals?

Does anyone game at music festivals?

Quote: (11-15-2017 02:28 PM)bigolteddies Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2017 02:33 AM)True Balla Wrote:  

I was just at EDC Orlando this past weekend. Got about 5-6 numbers. I actually live not far from the festival, so wanted to pick up more local plates. Got a few numbers/instagrams. Maybe 1-2 will come out of it. Met up with a couple plates as well and just reinforced social image, etc. Social reinforcement on snapchat/insta. I didn't get any strangers that I picked up, but maybe some of the numbers lead somewhere. But I also didn't commit to one girl because I wanted to maximize how many leads I could get.

I was there too haha. Hooked up with two girls and gonna try to meet up with one who lives in Tampa at some point (I live near Orlando/Tampa)

Hello!

I absolutely believe it is easy for you, but maybe you could give us extra details, such as if you have good looks (definitely helps), if you rolled with a (cool, like in OP) crew, and maybe some strategies you used to extract yourselves from the festival without her friends cockblocking.

I plan on going to some festivals the upcoming months, and would like to use that to my advantadge.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread