rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Planning future Parenthood

Planning future Parenthood

AS most of you all know people are opting to delay starting families until they are older. This results in people having babies at a much later age. There is one negative affect of not "getting married" and having kids at a younger age. The older each person is when having kids, the likelier the baby will have health problems or at least be genetically inferior compared to 20yr old sperm and 20yr old ovaries. Personally I would love to be 40 and marry a 20 year old, could easily happen since I am half Muslim and that can be arranged lol but for most people this may not be possible. Making babies with a 30+ yr old woman can lead to complications with future children especially if you are 30+ yourself.

This led me to conclude (about 2 years ago) that I wanted to have a vasectomy. At the time being I did not want to have kids EVER, and I saw it as the best way to prevent an unwanted pregnancy (happened once already lucky for me a miscarriage) or some girl trying to force marriage by getting pregnant (happened to 2 friends lucky for both of them they miscarried). I figured that If i changed my mind later in life, I could always adopt. However, after learning that 50% of peoples personalities are genetic and that with modern technology we've made it so much easier to breed dumb people and criminals, I'm doing the world a disservice by not having kids, Ive changed my mind. See the Darwin Awards where they award dumb people for making fatal decisions which result in them being removed from the gene pool.

I figured if I want to have healthy babies when I'm older and still get my vasectomy so I don't have children forced on me, the best option would be to cyrogenically freeze my sperm and then get a vasectomy all while I'm still young, dumb and full of cum. I have told this to several friends including one that was almost trapped into pregnancy by his then gf and they just look at me like I'm crazy, however one friend agreed with me that its actually really smart to plan your future and he wants a vasectomy. And cyrogenically freezing your sperm as well as a vasectomy really isn't all that expensive. Most insurance will even cover 80% the of the vasectomy. What do you guys think?

Messages In This Thread