rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social drinking

Social drinking

Quote: (06-23-2016 01:27 PM)Hades Wrote:  

The medical establishment is pretty risk averse, I must add. For years I would basically binge drink on the regular but since I was pretty active (lifting weights, long walks) and would fast a bit here and there to give my liver a break, my bloodwork comes back great every time. Smoking cigarettes, on the other hand, does cause immediate and detrimental health impacts. It's a vice I enjoy to seek out the sluttier women.

As for women/men being socially acceptable to drink less, just invent a breezy story explaining why you are only having 3 beers and then lemonades for the rest of the night. Say you got arrested and sent to detox. Or your parents were alcoholics and you don't want to go down that path. Nobody really gives a shit about your problems as they're too wrapped up in their own, and it makes for interesting and (sometimes) thought-provokingly honest conversation.

Or "I'm on standby for work and can't be legally intoxicated if I get an emergency call"

If the reply is "oh what are you a cop or something?" your reply is:

"contract killer"
or
"hand model"
or
"tuba player"
or
"extreme landscaper"
or
"pubic hair stylist"
etc.

You can use "pubic hair stylist" as a hilarious made up job for anything. y'all are welcome.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread