rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TravelerKai’s Martial Arts Datasheet

TravelerKai’s Martial Arts Datasheet

Outstandig datasheet TK! I want to ask what mix of styles is do you prefer?
Also I just wonder... Im a muay thai practicioner, with some western boxing, and Im really interested on start doing judo. You wrote that its not that good for selfe defence so I wonder, isnt it? I used to work in a psych ward and there was some judokas that where pretty good on taking down ppl and holding them there. And they swear that the gi was very good to similate clothes on ppl. And like some of you guy menthioned, the part about how to fall right might save you. I also have to point out a sad fact that these days there is a high amount of (what WalkingMan called) "McThaijos", gyms that claims to teach muay thai but is rubbish, with bad boxing, no clinch nor elbows. Gyms where some ppl think they are the shit and that they can beat up anyone but wont compete, but once they get one hard hit in sparring they shrink to cry babies, have seen it many times.

Messages In This Thread