rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Issue with young chicks wasting my time

Issue with young chicks wasting my time

Quote: (07-05-2016 12:53 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (07-04-2016 04:50 PM)dopvlur Wrote:  

Looks like its already a lost notch.

Never admit defeat.

Text her again, but, be patient about it, wait 2 weeks or so, if she doesn't reply, wait a month, then text her again. Try to keep these texts flirty, fun, casual and NON-NEEDY! Don't kiss her ass or chase her, just invite her to hang out and have fun. Let her know that YOU are a sexual option for HER.

In the mean time, work on other girls!!!

If you are simultaneously working on 4 or 5 young girls, your chances of landing one increases exponentially!

Young girls make spontaneous decisions. On any given night, you could be her best offer. This is why its important to stay on her radar screen and make sure she knows that if she needs some dick, she can come to you.

I learned this thru trial and error. You don't always bang a girl the first time you try. Sometimes, it takes a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th effort. Its like anything in life, you don't always get it on the first try, so try again.

That is what I have learned about young girls.

One month they ignore you and the next month they fuck you.

Thanks for your input Gio, I just realized as DonnyG said this bitches cause a lot of oneitis, even pre-bang, so abundance mentality is going to be crucial.

I´m staying in the radar in all of the 18yo, just sending a text once or twice per week.

Messages In This Thread