rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Learning a language: a proven life-changing decision

Learning a language: a proven life-changing decision

Can't blame you, it is because when French people are among themselves, they impose French and do that in a very arrogant way. And with some cuckolds ruling over my country, who themselves are half French (Bettel for instance), it is difficult to change that. Instead of telling them to fuck off, they try to use like in 17th century fashion 'cool' French words to impress everyone, only to be laughed at in their backs.

There is also this deep issue with the link between Luxembourgish and German. Oh, but we can't just switch to German, no no no! They were mean to us (two world wars)! So let's better speak French... Fortunately there is also English nowadays, so that argument doesn't apply. And in case I am really pissed with someone I just tell them to stop being lazy and getting at least bilingual. Literally EVERYONE in here (Lux) speaks 3-4 languages and yet if you happen to be Francophone... you just speak French. Oh man, I better stop, but yeah I have a strong dislike. Anyways peace!

Messages In This Thread