rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to proceed with a "we" girl

How to proceed with a "we" girl

Thanks for the last text red_pillage

@artiste

Yes if I read it again, I am not congruent. I didn't expect to be treated like people in threads who write they cuddle with women a couple of times and can't or "don't want" to close. That really threw me off and made me rationalize into a defensive position. I'm not used to getting clear critic anymore, most people in my life avoid arguments at all or just try to shame you to conform.

For the experience sentence : I separate this kind of situation to my normal hookups. In this case here the sexual undertone was not obvious from the start, and normally I only work with situations where it's already crystal clear.

That means my lack of knowledge is the part of making a switch.

If you mean a couple of plates with lack of abundance that's right, but at least every week once or twice is taken care of my needs.

And it's a social taboo of showing more direct interest in me than pure body language after the boyfriend showed up. She was making the talk last longer, asking questions, writing long messages after the sale, because as all of you said it sounds stupid of me.. That's why I pinged her with a useless text to see the reaction. It sounded stupid to me, too. Of course she could just be a flirt.

Body language : short touches on my arm, typical eye or hair moves. Direct body language stopped soon. I did not initiate anything myself.

The moral part of this story, was always the reason I did not even try to chase a woman.. When a friend or someone of the social circle told me he has a crush on a woman.

These people did not even reach the age of 20, I'm definitely not destroying a family. And I'm also not a guy who will tell anyone in his own life about this stuff. The only part where my ego took over was the reaction In this thread which I even tried to cool down before posting.

And we can all agree.. Even if there's a chance I'm not even close to anything right now.

Where I Really need to thank you is that you tell me it's not worth it. I'm normally living a little bit more outside and always when Im in one of the University cities I just see a lot more degeneration.

And I found myself in a double standard where I think or thought these people in the hedonistic university lifestyle don't deserve the same moral actions as people in other surroundings do.

I said that it's hard for me to take personal interest in women, but my ability to rely on them is still working.
To sum it up 6 years ago everything started and now I'm at 5 relationships between 6-15 months, so at least half the time was spend in relationships, and like 20 casuals, which I would count. And like I said my experience consists of only going for women outside of my social circles and solo,everything day or online, night only dancing making out.

And for the last sentences : she never mentioned the bf she just implied it.. The guy could have been the roommate, but because of all the evidence he shouldn't be.

And the lake romances where what I used to do when I couldn't go to her, or to me.

But I will take your guys advices I delete the number and concentrate on more important stuff.

Messages In This Thread